Wells, septic tanks and soil absorption fields: duties and obligations of the agent
(offered in French only)
Duration : 3.5 hours
In the case of a transaction dealing with a building that is not serviced by municipal water and sewer systems, it is important that the agent be able to properly advise his client about water supply and wastewater disposal systems.
This activity will help participants:
- the main water supply systems,
- the types of septic installations,
- the standards for situating them;
know what to do when:
- taking up a brokerage contract,
- preparing the Detailed Description Sheet,
- taking up a promise to purchase.