Synbad: Things to do when you log in for the first time
Instructions regarding your first connection to Synbad
In order to facilitate your first login to Synbad, here are the different steps to follow:
- Click on Open a Synbad session
- Enter your Licence number
- Enter your current Temporary Password
Your temporary password is your date of birth, ex.: if your date of birth is November 27, 1953, your temporary password will be '19531127'.
- Click on Log in.
|IMPORTANT: if we do not have your email address on record, you cannot access the following steps. To settle this problem, please contact the OACIQ Info Center at 450 462-9800 or 1 800 440-7170 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday.|
Step 1 of 2: Terms and Conditions
After reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Check the box Accept Terms & Conditions of Use. The purpose of this procedure is to maximize the security of the information contained in your record.
- Click on the Confirm button to go on to the next step.
Step 2 of 2: Change password
- Once you have accepted the conditions, you will be taken to a page where you will be required to choose a new password by filling out the two boxes marked Password and Confirm password. Please note that your password may contain a maximum of 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Click on Submit to complete the procedure.
Updating your personal information
We also encourage you to update your personal information by going to My record on Synbad and clicking on the Edit tab. While there, make sure you check your email address: if it is not the one you currently use, please enter your new address.