- Referral of clients to or from a person registered under the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services, the Securities Act or the Derivatives Act
0 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES SERIES Within the context of your duty to ...
Article - 2013/06/18 - 15:47
- Duty to inform the parties of products and services that concern heritage protection and relate to the transaction
0 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES SERIES Do you want to inform your clients ...
Article - 2013/06/18 - 15:02
- “Residential” or “Commercial” Brokerage: Ethical obligations are the same for all
0 Some real estate brokers and agencies offer services in more than one field of practice, i.e. residential and commercial and therefore do ...
Article - 2013/06/10 - 14:26
- Watch out for conflicts of interest
0 COMBINING PROFESSIONAL CAPACITIES Can a real estate broker who is ...
Article - 2013/06/10 - 14:06
- Telephone solicitation rules
0 On September 30, 2008, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) introduced the National Do Not Call List ...
Article - 2013/06/05 - 15:10
- Respecting the Exclusive Mortgage Brokerage Contract
0 The regulation respecting contracts and forms provides many statements that must be included in a mortgage brokerage contract, i.e., the ...
Article - 2013/06/05 - 14:51
- Do you know the Fonds d'indemnisation du courtage immobilier?
0 Since May 1, 2010, a new Indemnity Fund has been created by the new Real Estate Brokerage Act and pursues the mission of the old Fund, a ...
Article - 2013/06/04 - 15:32
- Establishing the right selling price
0 One of the essential tasks of the real estate agency or broker is to help the owner establish a realistic selling price. Sometimes, the ...
Article - 2013/06/04 - 15:05
- Your customers and the six-at-once solution!
0 LE SERVICE QUÉBÉCOIS DE CHANGEMENT D’ADRESSE You have just completed ...
Article - 2013/06/03 - 15:47
- The legal warranty of ownership and quality
0 What is a ''legal warranty''? A person selling movable or immovable property must warrant that the property is free from any defect in ...
Article - 2013/06/03 - 12:22