- How the trust account becomes an added value
0 [INSPECTION CAPSULE] Since the system which supports the opening, ...
Article - 2012/06/12 - 15:45
- What is the trust account of a broker or agency?
0 [INSPECTION CAPSULE] Since the coming into force of the new Real ...
Article - 2012/06/12 - 15:34
- Residential immovable – subject or not to GST and QST - Declaration to be made in the mandatory new forms of brokerage contract and promise to purchase
0 The brokerage contract and promise to purchase mandatory forms for residential brokerage, which must be used as of July 1, 2012, include ...
Article - 2012/06/12 - 15:18
- Application of GST and QST to the Sale of a Building Used for Residential and Commercial Purposes
0 Generally, the sale of a residential complex that is not newly constructed and has not undergone substantial renovations is exempt from ...
Article - 2012/06/12 - 12:21
- Our reminders were successful: 47% of brokers signed up
0 Online training on the new forms It’s almost half of the 17,630 ...
Article - 2012/06/06 - 11:11
- New forms: order them now
0 We are almost there. In one month, the OACIQ new forms will come into force and will be the only ones to be used. ...
Article - 2012/05/30 - 09:33
- Mandatory continuing education on the new forms: register and complete your training
0 Are you one of the 75% of brokers who did not respond to last week’s call regarding the registration for the mandatory training on the new ...
Article - 2012/05/30 - 09:17
- The 2011-2012 issues regarding illegal practice
0 One of the OACIQ’s mandates is to conduct investigations and bring criminal charges, if any, against the non-licence holders who engage in ...
Article - 2012/05/28 - 11:44
- New! Informative video for exam candidates
0 The OACIQ developed for candidates, who wish to become brokers or broaden their scope of practice, the informative video “Your path to ...
Article - 2012/05/23 - 11:24
- The online training on the new forms: you only have one month remaining
0 Are you a broker with a full-service licence or a licence restricted to residential real estate brokerage? We would like to remind you ...
Article - 2012/05/23 - 10:54