Policy on promotional offers, refunds and ticket transfers
RDV OACIQ – October 8, 2020
- 150 tickets on sale;
- 30% off the regular price;
- Anyone who purchases a ticket from March 10 to March 31, 2020 will benefit from the best rate offered for the event.
- NOTICE: Details on how the event will unfold, speakers and the number of CEUs allocated will be communicated to the ticket holder in a timely fashion at the email address provided during registration.
- Any purchased ticket serves as a registration for the event.
- Any refund request must be sent to email@example.com.
- Refund of 100% of the purchase price for a request received on or before August 17, 2020;
- Refund of 50% of the purchase price for a request received between August 18 and September 7, 2020;
- No request will be accepted after September 7, 2020.
- The OACIQ reserves the right to make promotional offers. No request for price adjustment will be accepted.
- Failure to attend the RDV OACIQ on the event’s day in no way releases the ticket holder from his obligation to pay the registration fees.
Continuing education units (CEUs)
- No continuing education units (CEUs) will be awarded to ticket holders who do not attend the event.
- Ticket holders who do not show up at the event cannot request to take another training course provided by the OACIQ to replace their participation in the RDV OACIQ.
Transfer of a ticket in the name of another person
- The ticket holder who is unable to attend the event may transfer his ticket to another person until October 6, 2020. To do this, he must send his proof of purchase and the name (and licence number, if applicable) of the person who will take his place to firstname.lastname@example.org. A new ticket will then be issued.
- The new ticket holder will be automatically enrolled in the options chosen by the original ticket holder, unless otherwise specified by the latter, in which case any request for change must be validated by the OACIQ according to availability.