NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
ON JOSHUA PATRY’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Joshua Patry, real estate broker (licence J2798), whose establishment is located in Montreal has had conditions and restrictions imposed on his licence, following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 37 (3°) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
On July 27, 2023, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions and restrictions on Mr. Patry’s licence:
- For 24 months following his licence issuance, he will be prohibited from carrying on real estate brokerage activities on his own account.
- Within 30 days of his licence issuance, the applicant shall send the Organization’s Registry Service a signed undertaking from his agency executive officer by which the latter or a real estate broker with more than five years’ experience appointed by the executive officer undertakes to supervise the applicant for his first 10 transactions or, if not, for the 24 months following his licence issuance.
- In the event of any agency change during the period mentioned in paragraph (b), the applicant shall send the Organization’s Registry Service a new undertaking under the same conditions with the new agency within 30 days of the agency change.
- The period referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) shall end only upon the completion of the 24-month period with an active real estate broker's licence.
- The period referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) shall be suspended in the event the applicant suspends or revokes his real estate broker's licence.
Should the applicant fail to comply with the above conditions and restrictions, his real estate broker's licence shall be suspended until he does so.
Should Mr. Patry fail to comply with the above conditions and restrictions, his right to engage in professional real estate brokerage activities shall be suspended until he does so.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting broker’s and agency licences.
The decision became enforceable on August 23, 2023.
Brossard, August 23, 2023.
Registry of the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee