Samedi, Philippe Schubert
NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF RESTRICTIONS OR CONDITIONS
ON MR. PHILIPPE SCHUBERT SAMEDI'S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Mr. Philippe Schubert Samedi, real estate broker (licence No. E3991), whose establishment is located in Laval, had restrictions or conditions imposed on his licence following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec, on August 5, 2015, pursuant to section 37 (2) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (R.S.Q., c. C-73.2).
Thus the following conditions were imposed on Mr. Philippe Schubert Samedi:
- That for a period of one year following his licence issuance, he enter into an agreement with his agency for the latter to keep in trust the taxes due to the governments, until such time as he is required to remit them;
- That he send to the OACIQ Registry a copy of this agreement, within 30 days following his licence issuance;
- That in the event of an agency change during the period mentioned in point a), he enter into an agreement, under the same conditions, with the new agency and send a copy of it to the OACIQ Registry, within 30 days of the agency change;
- That for a period of one year following his licence issuance, he file his GST and QST returns with the Ministère du Revenu on a quarterly or monthly basis and that he remit such taxes on their due date;
- That no later than October 30, 2016, he send to the OACIQ Registry a certificate from him and his accountant showing that he remitted the taxes on their due date for the period referred to in point d).
Failure to comply with any of the above-mentioned conditions will result in the suspension of Mr. Philippe Schubert Samedi's licence until such time as he complies.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
The decision is enforceable as of September 10, 2015.
Brossard, October 14, 2015
For the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee