NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
ON ALIREZA SAMIMI’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Alireza Samimi, real estate broker (licence H3495), whose establishment is located in Laval, has had conditions and restrictions imposed on his licence, following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 37 (2) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (CQLR, c. C-73.2).
On June 3, 2020, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions and restrictions on Alireza Samimi’s licence:
That it is appropriate to issue a licence to the applicant with the following conditions and restrictions:
- Within six (6) months following notification of this decision, he shall complete the training course entitled “The broker as a self-employed worker,” provided by the OACIQ Continuing Education Department or any other equivalent training accredited by the OACIQ, in addition to courses he must take to meet his continuing education obligations.
- For a period of 2 years following his licence issuance, prohibiting him from carrying on activities on his own account, from being designated and/or from acting as agency executive officer should he obtain the qualifications to do so.
- For a period of two (2) years following his licence issuance or until he is discharged from bankruptcy if his discharge exceeds two years, he shall enter into and maintain a written agreement with the agency within which he carries on his activities to the effect that the latter holds in trust the GST and QST payable to him, as a real estate broker, until he is required to remit them to government authorities. The sums withheld by the agency for this purpose shall be remitted to the applicant upon the filing of his tax return.
- He shall send a copy of this agreement to the OACIQ Registry within 30 days following the notification of this decision.
- In the event of any agency change during the period mentioned in item c), he shall enter into an agreement according to the same conditions with the new agency and send a copy of this agreement to the OACIQ Registry Service, within thirty (30) days following the agency change.
- He must send his certificate of discharge or any other document proving that he is discharged from bankruptcy to the OACIQ Registry Service as soon as he receives it.
Should the applicant fail to comply with any of the above conditions or restrictions, his licence shall be suspended until he does so.
This notice became enforceable on September 1, 2020.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
Brossard, September 1, 2020
The Registry of the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee