NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF RESTRICTIONS
OR CONDITIONS ON MR. BOB TAYLOR'S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Mr. Bob Taylor, real estate broker (licence No. C5415), whose establishment is located in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, had restrictions or conditions imposed on his licence following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec, on July 14, 2015, pursuant to section 38 (2) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (R.S.Q., c. C-73.2).
Thus the following conditions are imposed on Mr. Bob Taylor:
- To take, by December 31, 2015, the training entitled "La gestion de votre entreprise" (Managing your business) accredited and recognized under the Mandatory Continuing Education Program of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec, or any other training deemed equivalent by the OACIQ Continuing Education Department, in addition to courses that he must take to meet his continuing education obligations;
- To send to the OACIQ Registry a copy of the certificate, or any other document, showing that the training was completed, within 10 days following the expiry of the deadline specified in a);
- To enter into agreement, valid until December 31, 2016, with his agency for the latter to keep in trust the taxes due to the government, until such time as he is required to remit them;
- To send to the OACIQ Registry a copy of this agreement, within 30 days following the notification of this decision;
- That following each agency change during the above-mentioned period, he enter into an agreement under the same conditions with the new agency and send a copy of it to the OACIQ Registry, within 30 days following the agency change.
Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions will result in the suspension of Mr. Bob Taylor's licence until such time as he complies.
Mr. Bob Taylor is also prohibited from acting as agency executive officer or on his own account, for a period of three years, starting August 11, 2015.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
The decision is enforceable as of August 11, 2015.
Brossard, September 11, 2015
For the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee