NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF RESTRICTIONS OR CONDITIONS
ON MR. ÉRIC PONTBRIAND'S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Mr. Éric Pontbriand, real estate broker (licence No. D0114), whose establishment is located in Granby, had restrictions or conditions imposed on his licence following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec, on August 5, 2015, pursuant to section 38 (2) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (R.S.Q., c. C-73.2).
Thus the following conditions are imposed on Mr. Éric Pontbriand:
- That he enter into an agreement with his agency for the latter to keep in trust the taxes due to the governments, until such time as he is required to remit them;
- That this agreement be effective no later than the 10th day following the notification of this decision until the end of the one-year period following the date on which he will be discharged from bankruptcy;
- That he send to the OACIQ Registry a copy of this agreement, within 30 days following the notification of this decision;
- That in the event of an agency change during the period mentioned in point b), he should enter into an agreement, under the same conditions, with the new agency, and send a copy of it to the OACIQ Registry, within 30 days of the agency change.
- That he send to the OACIQ Registry a copy of the judgment regarding his discharge from bankruptcy or any document proving that, within 30 days of the judgment date.
Failure to comply with any of the above-mentioned conditions will result in the suspension of Mr. Éric Pontbriand's licence until such time as he complies.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
The decision is enforceable as of September 4, 2015.
Brossard, October 6, 2015
For the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee