NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF RESTRICTIONS OR CONDITIONS
ON MARCO MARANDOLA’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Marco Marandola, real estate broker (licence D8422), whose establishment is located in Montréal, has had conditions imposed on his licence, following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 38 (3) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (CQLR, c. C-73.2).
On August 1, 2018, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions on Marco Marandola’s licence:
1) Every three (3) months, from the date of notification of this decision, Mr. Marco Marandola shall send a copy of the following registers to the OACIQ Inspection Department:
- Register of brokerage contracts;
- Register of transactions;
- Register of disclosure notices;
- Accounting register showing the sums held in the agency’s trust account, along with the Trust Transaction Report described in paragraphs 1), 2) and 3) of section 38 of the Regulation respecting records, books and registers, trust accounting and inspection of brokers and agencies.
If Mr. Marco Marandola FAILS to send a copy of his registers to the OACIQ Inspection Department within the specified period, his licence shall be suspended until he does so.
2) Mr. Marco Marandola shall undergo any inspection requested by the Organization and/or its Inspection Department as required under sections 77 and following of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
In accordance with section 39 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act, this decision remains valid, as the case may be:
º 1 until the syndic or assistant syndic decides not to file a complaint; or
º 2 until the discipline committee renders a final and enforceable decision on the complaint filed by the syndic or assistant syndic.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
The decision is enforceable as of September 5, 2018.
Brossard, September 5, 2018
Me Laurence Rey El Fatih