NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
ON JUNIOR COMEAU’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Junior Comeau, real estate broker (licence G8014), whose establishment is located in Montréal, has had conditions and restrictions imposed on his licence, following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 38 (2) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (CQLR, c. C-73.2).
On August 12, 2020, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions and restrictions on Mr. Junior Comeau’s licence:
- He must complete, within a 6-month period following the notification of this decision, the training entitled “The broker as a self-employed worker”, provided by the OACIQ Continuing Education Department or any other equivalent training accredited by the OACIQ, in addition to courses that he must take to meet his continuing education obligations;
- He will be prohibited from acting on his own account for a period of three (3) years following the notification of this decision;
- He shall enter into and maintain a written agreement with his agency executive officer, by which the latter undertakes to specifically supervise and oversee his practice for a period of three (3) years;
- For a period of three (3) years, he shall enter into and maintain a written agreement with the agency within which he carries on his activities to the effect that the latter shall hold in trust the GST and QST payable to him, as real estate broker, until he is required to remit them along with his tax return;
- A copy of the agreements mentioned in items c) and d) shall be sent to the OACIQ Registry Service, within thirty (30) days following the notification of this decision;
- In the event of any agency change during the period mentioned in items c) and d), he shall enter into an agreement according to the same conditions with the new agency and send a copy of this agreement to the OACIQ Registry Service, within thirty (30) days following the agency change.
Should Mr. Junior Comeau fail to comply with the above conditions and restrictions, his right to engage in real estate brokerage activities shall be suspended until he does so.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r. 3).
The decision became enforceable on October 15, 2020.
Brossard, October 15, 2020
The Registry of the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee