Act, By-laws and Regulations
The OACIQ’s mandate stems from the Real Estate brokerage Act. It’s also this Act and its regulations that govern the real estate brokerage practice in Québec.
To check it out, please click the hyperlinks below:
- Real Estate Brokerage Act
- Regulation respecting brokerage requirements, professional conduct of brokers and advertising
- Regulation respecting contracts and forms
- Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences
- Regulation respecting records, books and registers, trust accounting and inspection of brokers and agencies
- Regulation respecting the Real Estate Indemnity Fund and determination of the professional liability insurance premium
- Regulation respecting disciplinary proceedings of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec
- Regulation to enact transitional measures for the application of the Real Estate Brokerage Act
Internal By-laws of the OACIQ
As set out in section 54 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act, the Organization adopts and brings into force internal by-laws establishing its operating rules.