Olivares, Luis Alejandro
NOTICE OF LICENCE SUSPENSION
NOTICE is hereby given that Luis Alejandro Olivares, former real estate broker, licence No. E3003, whose establishment was located in Laval, has notably been found guilty by the Discipline Committee of the OACIQ of the offences summarized below:
Count 2: Between on or around November 15, 2010 and on or around November 23, 2010, concerning an immovable, a promise to purchase and its annexes AA and AB:
- in the signature section, indicated a date and time that did not correspond to the actual date and time of the prospective buyer's signature;
- prior to the presentation of said promise to purchase and its annexes, let or allowed a person other than the prospective buyer, to affix a signature in the signatures section;
- affixed his signature or initials as a witness to the signature or initials of the prospective buyer, while he had not signed or initialled in his presence;
- led sellers to believe that the said promise to purchase had already been signed by the prospective buyer and had them sign;
- then obtained the prospective buyer's signature.
Count 3: Between October 2010 and December 2010, sent or allowed to be sent to a mortgage broker, documents and / or information to support the financing application of two prospective buyers, for two immovables without considering the source of such documents and information which proved to be false.
Count 4: In Brossard, on March 16, 2012, on two occasions, during an investigation conducted by the Syndic, concerning an immovable, made false declarations.
On May 14, 2015, the Discipline Committee ordered the suspension of Luis Alejandro Olivares' licence (No. E3003) for a period of thirteen (13) months, to be served whenever he becomes a licence holder again.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting the issue of broker’s and agency licences (R.R.Q., c. C-73.2, r.3).
Brossard, June 23, 2015
Discipline Committee Secretary