Julien Paul Dioubaté
NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
ON JULIEN PAUL DIOUBATÉ’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Julien Paul Dioubaté, residential real estate broker, licence number J0576, whose establishment is located in Montreal has had conditions and restrictions imposed on his licence following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 37 (3) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
On July 27, 2023, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions and restrictions on Julien Paul Dioubaté’s licence:
That it is appropriate to issue a real estate broker’s licence to the applicant with the following conditions and restrictions:
- For 24 months following his licence issuance, he will be prohibited from carrying on real estate brokerage activities on his own account.
- Within 30 days of his licence issuance, the applicant shall send the Organization’s Registry Service a letter from his agency executive officer stating that he has received and read a copy of this decision.
- In the event of an agency change during the period mentioned in paragraph (a), the applicant shall, within 30 days following the change, send a new letter from his new agency executive officer stating that he has received and read a copy of this decision.
- The period referred to in paragraph (a) shall end only upon the completion of the 24-month period with an active real estate broker's licence.
- The period referred to in paragraph (a) shall be suspended in the event the applicant suspends or revokes his real estate broker's licence.
Should the applicant fail to comply with the above conditions and restrictions, his real estate broker's licence shall be suspended until he does so.
This notice became enforceable on September 18, 2023.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting broker’s and agency licences.
Brossard, September 18, 2023
Registry of the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee