Careers at the OACIQ
At the OACIQ, we realized that being a good employer benefits everyone! We want to find the best candidates and keep them longer with us. That’s why we focus on:
- respect and collaboration
- work/life balance
- employees’ health and well-being
Innovation and creativity have a place in our Organization. By joining our dynamic team, you will have a role to play in the operations of the Organization. Your skills will be greatly appreciated!
- Supervising staff while allowing a greater degree of freedom for employees to express themselves
- Promoting participation in projects and in the Organization’s processes
- Having a positive impact on the community, particularly by creating a sustainable environment
These priorities in our management philosophy have been recognized with several awards: in 2010, the 2nd award in the Best Employers Challenge in the category of Quebec companies of 55 to 199 employees. In 2013, the 2nd place in the “Best Employers” list in Quebec and 8th place among 200 small and medium –sized companies across the country. We are very proud of these achievements.
Join us and advance your career within our team! Are you interested in one of the job offers below? Send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agent / Agente d'information (Poste permanent à temps plein - 5 jours/semaine et poste permanent à temps partiel - 3 jours/semaine)
- Inspecteur / Inspectrice (Poste permanent)
- Analyste, Assistance au public (Poste permanent)
- Agent / Agente, Contenus et relations publiques (Poste temporaire 12 mois – remplacement maternité)