NOTICE OF IMPOSITION OF CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
ON MORADAK MA’S LICENCE
NOTICE is hereby given that Moradak Ma, real estate broker (licence E7659), whose establishment is located in Saint-Léonard has had conditions and restrictions imposed on her licence, following a decision by the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee of the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), pursuant to section 37 (1°) of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
On July 27, 2023, the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee imposed the following conditions and restrictions on Ms. Ma’s licence:
- For 36 months following her licence issuance, she will be prohibited from carrying on real estate brokerage activities on her own account.
- Within 30 days of her licence issuance, the applicant shall send the Organization’s Registry Service a signed undertaking from her agency executive officer by which the latter or a real estate broker with more than five years’ experience appointed by the executive officer undertakes to supervise the applicant for her first 15 transactions or, if not, for the 36 months following her licence issuance.
- In the event of any agency change during the period mentioned in paragraph (b), the applicant shall send the Organization’s Registry Service a new undertaking under the same conditions with the new agency within 30 days of the agency change.
- The period referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) shall end only upon the completion of the 36-month period with an active real estate broker's licence.
- The period referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) shall be suspended in the event the applicant suspends or revokes her real estate broker's licence.
If Ms. Ma fails to comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed, her right to engage in real estate brokerage activities shall be suspended until she does so.
This notice is given in accordance with section 33 of the Regulation respecting broker’s and agency licences.
The decision became enforceable on October 3rd 2023.
Brossard, October 3rd 2023.
Registry of the Licence Issue and Maintenance Committee