Immocom Services International is not an OACIQ licence holder
In the TV Show La Facture of September 19, 2017, a report was broadcast about the company Immocom Services International (also known as ImmoVente Direct International). This French company meets with Québec entrepreneurs to tell them that a foreign investor is interested in buying their business. To benefit from this offer, owners must immediately pay a sum of $10,000.
The OACIQ would like to point out that the Immocom Services International does not hold a real estate brokerage licence. In Québec, Anyone who acts as an intermediary between a buyer and a seller must have a licence issued by the OACIQ.
Before entrusting the sale or purchase of your property to a real estate broker, check the OACIQ Register of licence holders. In addition to the professional contact information of all licence holders practising in Québec, the Register contains:
- The holder’s licence number and type;
- The contact information of the establishment with which he is associated, the name of the agency and its executive officer, the company name or pseudonym, if any;
- The broker's photo;
- The list of training activities completed;
- Whether the licence is suspended or subjected to conditions or restrictions.
- If you have any questions about this matter or witnessed this kind of situation, don’t hesitate to contact Info OACIQ.