Registration procedure for the OQLF French exam
The Office québécois de la langue française (OQLF) has started deploying a portal for French exams.
As for the Organisme d'autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), this new online service is available now.
It enables you to:
- Create your account online
- Submit your registration form
- Have your registration validated by the OACIQ
- Choose an exam session
- Register for an exam session or to cancel your registration
Candidates who have never registered with the OQLF to take their French exam
- After obtaining confirmation from an OACIQ representative that you need to register for the exam, you will need to create your account in the portal and complete the registration form.
- Your duly completed form will be sent to an OACIQ representative who will validate the information provided.
- You will have access to your account after its activation. You will then be able to choose and register for an exam session by consulting the calendar.
Candidates who are already registered with the OQLF
The OQLF will contact all individuals who opened a file in the past three years to ask them to activate their online account.
What if you have sent your registration form in the meantime?
Individuals who have already sent their registration form will receive an email to activate their account. They will then be able to choose and register for an exam session.
The OQLF will process all registration applications received by email or in paper format and will then contact individuals to ask them to activate their account.
What if you don't have access to a computer?
If you are unable to use this new online service, you can send your form to the OACIQ, which will forward it to the Office after validating the information contained therein. The OQLF will then register you and invite you to an exam session.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Service de l’évaluation du français pour les ordres professionnels at email@example.com. You may also call 514-873-4734.