Registration procedure for the OQLF French exam
The Office québécois de la langue française (OQLF) offers an online service accessible via its French Examination Portal. Anyone who must take the French exam to become a real estate broker’s licence holder is required to use the OQLF portal.
The portal accessible at https://examens.oqlf.gouv.qc.ca allows you to:
- Create your account online
- Submit your registration form
- Enables the OQLF to validate your registration with the OACIQ
- Choose an exam session
- Register for an exam or to cancel your registration
- Download the certificate of knowledge of the French language
Do not hesitate to take a look at the tutorials designed by the OQLF to help you use their portal.
How to register with the OQLF
- Once you have received confirmation from the OACIQ Certification Department that you must register for the French exam, you will need to create an account on the OQLF portal and complete the French exam registration form
- The OQLF will then forward your duly completed form to the OACIQ Certification Department to validate the information provided
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Service de l’évaluation du français pour les ordres professionnels at email@example.com. You may also call 514-873-4734.